« Home | Coming home to roost » | Escape to Repatriation » | James Brown Shuffles Off His Mortal Coil » | Eat my ashes, Danny Boy... » | Wanted: new England manager » | The Empire Strikes Back » | Who says blogs aren't influential? » | Wanted for crimes against literature » | Cherie's Hair » | "Tufty" called up for England » 

Monday, March 12, 2007 

If it ain't broke...

Much as I hate to complain, I must say the whole new set-up on blogger SUCKS.

Ever since blogger.com "migrated" to the new site, I find it less user friendly, and much, much more of a hassle than it used to be.

Examples: Logging into your site to begin with is now a cumbersome affair, as there are now two prompts for passwords instead of only one.

There is no longer a character format bar on the "new post", so you can't simply select text and click the bold or italic options. Instead, there are "shortcuts" which don't seem to work.

There seems to be no way of regulating font or point-size.

The "post options" appear to be limited only to regulating user comments.

How do you add hyperlinks to text. It was so easy before. Now I can't for the life of me work out how to do it, and it is PISSING ME OFF.

Before, we were given a choice between normal view mode and html. This option seems to have vanished on the new blogger. Why?

But what i really want to know is...

What was the point of changing a perfectly good system for one which is plainly much worse? And do we get the option to return to things as they were before?

Answers would be appreciated.

Here's one answer: better surveillance of internet activity by paranoid authorities.

And here a cliche: the truth is out there.

OOOFF been trying to post comment since yesterday-choose an identity?hmmm...very hard when the voices tend to natter on in my head all at the same time; and they're all loud.what can i say, I must be more Maltese than I acknowledge :)

I believe that's called progress.

Аfter loоking over a handful οf the blog аrtiсles
on yοur wеb рagе, I honeѕtlу аρρrecіate your way of blogging.
I ѕaνed as a fаvorite it to my bookmаrk website lіѕt
and will be checkіng back ѕoon.
Pleаse checκ out my ωebsite as well аnd lеt me κnow how you feel.


Feel frеe to ѵisit my blog - buying ephedrine

Post a Comment