« Home | No beards please, we're British » | IL MIO AMICO ARNOLD » | Blood in the treetops » | Don't mention ze Winter Olympics » | How to tell if your President is completely nuts » | A special thank you » | Adams and Dion in shock seal-clubbing photos » | Blair admits resignation mistake » | Viva Malta! » | Censorship? Google? Never! » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Houston, we have a problem

The weirdest thing just happened to me.

I spent ages working on an update, only to find that Explorer would automatically quit each time I tried to view the page after publishing the new post.

It kept giving the same error message over and over again. And for some funny reason, it was in Latin.

Anyhow, in the end the only way I could gain access to my own blog was to delete the post altogether and start again.

Now, I am not a superstitious man, but you tell me. Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that I pointed out a certain resemblance between the following two pics??









(Note - the original caption was: "Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Vatican, Pope Benedict's head spins 360 degrees and discharges a jet of green puke. Where the hell is Max Von Sydow when you need him?")