« Home | Adams and Dion in shock seal-clubbing photos » | Blair admits resignation mistake » | Viva Malta! » | Censorship? Google? Never! » | "Isaac, come back to South Park" - Jesus » | Skip Skoop: Unborn child given ASBO » | Glitter wins Skip Lib Dem poll » | Fool's Gold » | "Singhing" for your supper » | It's snowing! » 

Thursday, March 30, 2006 

A special thank you


Today I was interviewed by Jomec TV about my experience in Wales thus far.

In the course of the interview, I thanked numerous people and institutions for their help and encouragement, including:
The Little Sisters of The Mentally Infirm - Malta, who released me from captivity specifically for the occasion;
The Malta Independent, which did much the same thing;
the Bouncers at Loyds Number One Bar, who have always been so sympathetic and understanding of my plight;
the British Council, which successfully conned the British taxpayer into footing the bill for the entire escapade;
and, of course, Dolly the Sheep, with whom I shared so many special and unforgettable moments out in the frozen Welsh wasteland.

It dawned on me later, however, that I forgot to thank the one person who has been a constant source of inspiration and spiritual solace to me in my self-imposed exile. I refer to His Smoothness, The Rev. James (pictured above)

Honestly, my experience in Cardiff would not have been the same without the Reverend's persistent company and sound advice.

The omission is much regretted.

I am pleased that the Reverend's cruzade against the onslaught of Shitty Lager(TM) continues unabated and is finally getting the international recognition it thoroughly deserves.

While you're at it, can you please ask the brits why their lager is oh so hopeless (or hopless?), and why they insist on serving their ales lukewarm?

Regards to Dolly the Sheep, meanwhile.

nothing like the smell of a shitty lager in the morning

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment